Fly line

Thien,

I buy mine online from the Uk but that is to buy one particular line. It really depends on the type of line you want. Once you have a fly line you will have it for a long time if you look after it. It pays to buy a good quality line first time. Good luck.

Paul

On Strike.

In regards to fly lines what are you fishing for are you surface fishing? Fishing deep or fishing sub surface what type offlys do you want to cast, this will assist in the line you buy and dthe brand also what sort of mp,ey are you looking to spend and wha ttype of rod action do you have. Theres now a science to fly lines and the more you tell us the better we can help and point you to where to purchase it

Thank you guys for the quick reply...

Much appreciated!

I have bought the diawa new era reel so I have 3 spools which I have decicided to put all 3 types of lines on it. One float one intermediate and one sinking. Do you think this is a good idea?

Once again thank you for replies

Thien

Hi Thien,

If your gonna fish both, there are separate fly line ranges suited for both fresh and saltwater.

It might be best to contact a fly fishing store and ask if there is an all round line that is good for both.

Plus if your gonna get intermediate & sinking lines there are various sink rated lines.

Your best bet is to choose what you'll be targeting at least first up, and get a line to suit.

Make the call to a fly fishing store and quiz them.

In land freshwater spots, there are a few dams up the Blue Mountains, chasing trout & bass.

Cheers, Chris