Squid in the hacking

cardo

Mate caught one as well. As he was winding it in an absolute monster maybe the biggest squid ive seen starts attacking the other one trying to get the jig out of his mouth. Crazy shit!

wanna try go out this week hopefully, seems like they are back in there after all this rain!

• 2 weeks later...

Hey guys, can you guys give me a heads up to any good squidding spots around lilli pilli that are land based? Even so I heard the La Perouse produces some good squid just infront of Bare Island there. I just need a heads up on a good spot for this weekend.

Hey guys, can you guys give me a heads up to any good squidding spots around lilli pilli that are land based? Even so I heard the La Perouse produces some good squid just infront of Bare Island there. I just need a heads up on a good spot for this weekend.

i know both lilli pilli baths and bare island produce squid but not sure if they are firing at the moment

i know both lilli pilli baths and bare island produce squid but not sure if they are firing at the moment

Hmm well I might go give it a shot. Which one you think is more productive at times?