Tuesday 2nd July Charter on Reef Magic - fully booked

Hi guys. We have 3 guys keen for Tuesday & are looking for 2 more to fill the boat. So far we have

1. Swordfisherman

2. Reggie rabbit

3. Czerafa1

4. Jason

5. David

Post back here or give me a call on 0407113349. We have other days available as well.

Cheers

Damo

Edited by Reef Magic Charters

Wohooooooooooo we are going out WIDE :sun: any fishraiders who are going send me your mobile numbers by PM

Regards Stewy.

Cyas tomorrow

We have a full crew for tomorrow. Thanks for all the replies, texts & calls. I will put another date up soon & hopefully get another crew of raiders together for a day out. Unfortunately I won't get out with Mike tomorrow but Dave will be on board. I will put a report up when I speak to the guys on the radio tomorrow. Good luck!

Cheers

Damo

We have a full crew for tomorrow. Thanks for all the replies, texts & calls. I will put another date up soon & hopefully get another crew of raiders together for a day out. Unfortunately I won't get out with Mike tomorrow but Dave will be on board. I will put a report up when I speak to the guys on the radio tomorrow. Good luck!

Cheers

Damo

Dave is an awesome deckie and every time we have been out with him and Mike we all have a great time

Sorry fellas,

Captain Mike took us to NZ and back almost in great water around 18.3 and good temp break for not even a sign of any tuna but we did witness two huge humpbacks broaching really close to us which was a buzz and the crew aboard was sensational.

Thanks fellas for a top day out on the water and we will join forces again for another shot really soon.

Regards Stewy