TCD AGAIN!

Hi Raiders

I must be a masochist, I headed up to Thommo's AGAIN today in the hope of better weather and cooperative fish, unfortunately neither eventuated. The weather was predicted to be sunny, but it was overcast and cold. No wind though. I fished the south eastern side and saw many "false spawners' but none of them showed any interest in my offerings. I had the great pleasure of meeting Royce today (another of fishraider's nature's own "gentlemen"). We are very privileged to have so many wonderful people belonging to the site. He is a man of vast experience and knowledge, but I didn't notice him fool the trout today. In the past "Caddis" and I have usually been able to fool one or two, but this year they seem to have total lockjaw.

I think I will wait until the false spawning "nonsense" is over before I rush up there again.

Kindest regards to all

Flycaster (Ross)

Royce is a top guy, very forthcoming with his experience and knowledge. If it weren't for him I would still be walking around wondering if trout were actually in the wild, not just farmed commercially hehe. I was up there yesterday with killer with the same result, we saw a few fish but none were interested in what we had either. Keep at it though, they are in there and they are huge!

Luc.

Guest hawkesbass

Unlucky on the no fish front tcd can be the dam of a thuosand casts somedays and glad you met royce his knowledge has helped me a hell of alot