Fiberglass Centre Console

sydney south

Hello All,

I am looking at purchasing up to a 5 year old fiberglass centre console for the general run about/fishing routine that is around 5 metres in length..

I have looked at the Trophy 1903 so far, but are after other options. Can be either Australian or USA built.

Any other suggestions please.

Hi, I have nothing at present that fits your bill and I think you might find it hard to find a fibreglass centre console boat around 5M. Not many glass guys make centre consoles that small and the boat you mentioned is 19 foot so a fair bit bigger than around 5M (16-17 foot). What sort of budget have you got because the only centre console glass boat I can think of around 5M is the Haines Hunter 520 Prowler or now 525 Prowlers. They are excellent hulls and with the console layout hard to beat for a fishing boat.

As Leo said, if you are after a US one contact the boys from Wyee River Marine.

Cheers,

Huey.

Hi, I have nothing at present that fits your bill and I think you might find it hard to find a fibreglass centre console boat around 5M. Not many glass guys make centre consoles that small and the boat you mentioned is 19 foot so a fair bit bigger than around 5M (16-17 foot). What sort of budget have you got because the only centre console glass boat I can think of around 5M is the Haines Hunter 520 Prowler or now 525 Prowlers. They are excellent hulls and with the console layout hard to beat for a fishing boat.

As Leo said, if you are after a US one contact the boys from Wyee River Marine.

Cheers,

Huey.

Thanks Huey,

I am currently looking at the Trophy 1903, but also welcome other suggestions.

Hey mate, i had a 1903, great boat and i imported too. Sold it earlier this year and now have a 2103. any questions give me a yell. My PM has been disabled for some reason??? Stuey any help???

Edited by herbmozo

• 2 weeks later...

Hey mate, i had a 1903, great boat and i imported too. Sold it earlier this year and now have a 2103. any questions give me a yell. My PM has been disabled for some reason??? Stuey any help???

Thanks Hermozo,

Yes I have looked at the Trophy 1703 & 1903 and are very interested and currently have a Trophy 2102.

Can you supply me with any info, that you can, on how you went about importing the Trophies?