Tuesday off Sydney report

Dave went back out today to where we were on Sunday for revenge & managed to hook 2 fish & landed 1 bluefin at 45kg. Again marked fish on the sounder but found it hard to get them to bite. Plenty of albies on the shelf in the warmer water. Another boat boated a yellowfin further north apparently around 1.75m which will probably pull the scales at 70+kg. Other boats reported smaller yellowfin in the 30kg range but again found it hard to get them to bite. Still plenty of bait & striped tuna about but as the tuna congregate we should see the bite improve.

Anyone else have any luck or reports???

Cheers

Damo

Went out yesterday southern canyons trolled for 6hours didnt see fish . heaps of sauries jumping couldn't get a bite but.Cubed for two hour late arvo had mako come up so hooked him had some fun for hour and half got off at the boat .Im out Saturday.where were you fishing

Went out yesterday southern canyons trolled for 6hours didnt see fish . heaps of sauries jumping couldn't get a bite but.Cubed for two hour late arvo had mako come up so hooked him had some fun for hour and half got off at the boat .Im out Saturday.where were you fishing

Hey mate.. we were probably north & wider. Did you mark any fish on your sounder? When I say fish it doesn't have to be a school I more mean single arcs or worms. What water colour & temperature did you have?

Cheers

Damo

Would some one give me marks for the southern canyons thanks marks I have a wrong

Canyons are between Browns and Stanwell, the mark for the southern canyons is 34.12.950s 151.29.450e

Please correct me if I'm wrong!

Cheers scratchie!!!