Tld15 Combo

clutch

Hope its OK to post this as we have tackle sponsors but I'm in NZ so it should be cool and its the perfect opportunity to highlite my new found posting skills and skite about my new purchase :biggrin2:

Went to my local sporting goods store yesterday and saw rod/reel combos on sale and have been eyeing TLD's for sometime. So I PM'd Bashir and he told me the price was pretty good. (thanks Bash) Today they gave me another 10% off so I had to have it. I just got the cheaper combo on the 15kg Taipan and probably should have got the 7 foot Backbone but I gotta hide it from the :wife: as it is :biggrin2:

Oh, and if I got ripped off I dont want to know :1prop

EDIT: I thought I should remove the till receipt as although I intentionally kept the top out of the picture there was reference to the store at the bottom and I wouldnt want to promote a non-sponsor

Edited by clutch

hate to tell you mate but i got my tld20 / backbone combo about $179.99 cheaper than that from ABA  :074:

61678[/snapback]

Thats Great :thumbup:

my little country dont have half the options or competition that you got and I'm sure that I cant do any better over here Outnumbered

Tee Heee :074:

Outnumbered scored a freebie from our generous sponsors ABA who put it up as a "door prize" at the Basin Social

I still think there should be a Stewards Inquiry into the draw. :1naughty:

No need to rub it in, I thought it was mine mine mine :tease:

That looks like a pretty good deal clutch :thumbup:

Was Monique a good sort?

Edited by pogo

hate to tell you mate but i got my tld20 / backbone combo about $179.99 cheaper than that from ABA  :074:

61678[/snapback]

Cheeky Bugga :biggrin2:

and no worries Chris ........shes waitin for ya :biggrin2:

and My salesman just happened to use her till

Edited by clutch