Fin galore Friday 6/9/13

The President

Raiders,
Quick update for the weekend fishos. Get out there, directly south of Browns. 6 -10km. Birds diving everywhere and yellow fin busting up all over the place. Dark coloured skirts / feathers (zookers) purples and blues. Multiple hook ups on jellybean size 3-6kg, landed 9 and three hook ups on larger fish landed one at 35kg. All this in about 2.5 hrs after fishing the mountain for gems. Perfect conditions in the afternoon left them biting and busting up. Photos to be uploaded later.

post-11722-0-52696000-1378553421_thumb.jpg

Edited by The President

I was out all day Friday and today. We had four hookups on Friday (landed one fish, 35kg, dropped a huge specimen, got some video of that will post soon) - the point is, it was insane on Friday, fish smashing the surface everywhere, you almost couldn't miss. Today was in stark contrast, not many boats landed a single fish. If you are heading out, go South, at least 10~20mile south-east of the Canyons, that's where the boats (that got them today) managed to find them. Goodluck!

I downloaded that fishing calendar app, with the solunar tables on it, that there was a thread on here about 2 weeks ago.

I t showedFriday as being a hot day, with the 100% efficiency time as between 11am - 1pm. Saturday as low efficiency.

So I jumped at the offer to go on Friday, good move me thinks

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD