Combat zone bream

bharris

Hi all woke up early today after a restless nights sleep and the first thing on my mind was that obsession of mine bream.looked at the tides seen i missed the low so just went down to a place i call the combat zone due to the snags resembling a war zone due to all the rubbish that lays on the muddy bottom.got there and the tide was running in hard filling the creek up quickly.tied on a 1/32th head onto my 3lb leader wacked on a 2.5 man grub in moter oil and a smear of procure sent. First cast hard against the pollution trap seen my line tick bang im on after a short but intense fight this fella pops uppost-7848-13785105783555_thumb.jpg

After a few pics put it back for another go.three casts later another one joined the party post-7848-13785107034106_thumb.jpg

Another mark in the handrail.when quite for a few minutes and i started to think man this spot has produced over 100 bream hooked for me over the last few months and that's not counting the other raiders that fish it to.anyways my hour pass was almost up so one more cast bang this fella feels left outpost-7848-13785109893215_thumb.jpg

Good little sesh.

Get out there

Ben

Sent from my GT-S7500T usi Tapatalk 2

Edited by kingfisher84

That's a top bream Ben! Quality bream for up there, that's as big as they get from what I've seen so far. Good to see you get rewarded for the early sesh. That should be be good enough encouragement to get Matty to come down more often lol

Got 4 of them at that size ill be back there late arvo again so get keen

Sent from my GT-S7500T using Tapatalk 2

Where were you fishing mate

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

All i can say is that its prob one of the most polluted creeks in Sydney if you want to know the spot p.m me

haha combat zone, that sounds awesome. those crap catchers are awesome for fishing aroung, always big bream and flatties hanging on the fringes.

it seems the more polluted the creek, the more aggressive the bream! Duck creek should be going off! lol

To true mate i look for the stinkest water and that's were the meanest bream are.im sure lots of people have had a giggle seeing me fish in some of these places