Best Jew bridge

Brooker40

Just wondering which bridge is better for Jew the road or rail at hawkesburry and what water depth is best cheers

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

The rail bridge! The northern side where the water is deeper, between the bank and first pylon but only on the slack of the tide! Between the 1st and second any other tide but is more luck than anything! The road bridge I've seen a 47cm bream pulled out during the same tide!

Good luck!

Cheers scratchie!!!

Guest Aussie007

The rail bridge! The northern side where the water is deeper, between the bank and first pylon but only on the slack of the tide! Between the 1st and second any other tide but is more luck than anything! The road bridge I've seen a 47cm bream pulled out during the same tide!

Good luck!

Cheers scratchie!!!

your right there is a big hole there, north side of the rail way bridge on the east side it goes to 53 foot deep, there is another hole at the F3 bridge on the south side of the bridge to the east but its in the channel

this isnt loading for me but u can check out this map http://www.maritime.nsw.gov.au/docs/maps/lhawkesr_front.pdf i just used navionics to look at the water depth and holes