Hawkesburry tonight any one wanna come

Brooker40

Heading to hawkesburry tonight on my boat mate has just pulled out so if anyone wants to come I will be leaving st Mary's near Penrith about 3 or 4 this afternoon I will be out most of the night so it will be a long one just let me know ASAP thanksPosted Image

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

Thanks mate I'm gonna hit the Gosford side of rail bridge at first pylon does that sound right

No, but a bit late for me to say that. You should be fishing around Patonga wharf at this time with live bait.

Good luck.

Keep your hands away early hours ( CATFISH)

Jeff

Guest Aussie007

Thanks mate I'm gonna hit the Gosford side of rail bridge at first pylon does that sound right

we fished that spot yesterday morning around 8am seen a hairtail make an amazing appearance, how'd u go on the jews? a mate hooked up to what he thought was a jew but we were having problems with baits spinning in the fast tide of this spot he was also bitten clean off but assumed it was a jewie

Edited by gazza

Ok here we go massive night fished both bridges got there at 430 left at 5 am this morning and only one soapie heaps of pj sharks and cat fish but that's fishing had a great time even though I was on my own can wait to be back on the waterPosted ImagePosted Image

Brooker.

Top effort mate. Did you get a measurement on the jew? Looks not too bad to me. And to go out with a target species and produce even if its only one when it comes to jews means you are definitly doin something right.

Put it into reports. I reckon theres a few waiting to see how you went.

Dave

63 cm My guess

Edited by Dfishin