NEED TIPS!

Camo333

Hi there fellow anglers. I have recently found this site and so far I think it's absolutely fantastic. My name is Cameron and I am very keen on fishing and always have been all my life. I'm now 21 and actually want to start really getting serious about it and creating a nice photo album of some good catches. I live in lake Munmorah but am willing to travel the coast.

I am after all tips and tricks any advice or just anything at all from great locations on what tides and stuff. What baits to use and what rigs. Literally want to know everything so I can really start getting some good catches in. I am chasing some decent bream and really after a nice big flatty and wanna start targeting some Jew soapies just while learning. Many thanks guys.

Look forward to all your responses anglers.

Welcome to the site! The best suggestion I have is to read as many articles you can. Read the fishing reports people post and then asks any questions that may think will help you.

But the best way is to get out there and participate. Then you can work out what you are doing wrong.

Good luck!!!

Cheers scratchie!!!