Nelson bay help needed

barberonhigh

Taylors beach good for flatty, whiting or bream on an incoming tide. You can also pump nippers there as well. Corlette is another good spot for the same or you can try off wanda wanda headland. The breakwall at nelson or the anchorage is a great spot, but mainly on the tide changes as the current runs through fairly quickly at other times.

The beaches also fish well at the low light periods and the best of them probably middle rock at one mile or the southern end of wreck beach.

That should be enough to keep you busy! Good luck.

Cheers scratchie!!!

Fished fingal bay this arvo , not even a bite 3 hours, but had fun catching the worms, not heaps but enough to keep us going for the next 2 days,tried shoal bay last night , same , not even a bite, we are still having fun , it's maybe a good thing not much fish around , so do more things for kids, I wasn't expecting too much fish this time of the year but it's good to get away .

We may try Taylor's beach tomorrow for the last go.

Txs for the help scratchie

Fished fingal bay this arvo , not even a bite 3 hours, but had fun catching the worms, not heaps but enough to keep us going for the next 2 days,tried shoal bay last night , same , not even a bite, we are still having fun , it's maybe a good thing not much fish around , so do more things for kids, I wasn't expecting too much fish this time of the year but it's good to get away .

We may try Taylor's beach tomorrow for the last go.

Txs for the help scratchie

Fingal and shoal bay not the most productive beaches for fishing but beautiful locations!

You should get something at Taylor's! Enjoy!

Cheers scratchie!!!

Couldn't find a good spot at Taylor's beach, we had the kids they didn't wanna walk, so we ended up on one mile beach.

Caught few worms and heaps of heads, the sand is very hard there. Had one bite on worm but no fish . After all was good to try different beaches .

Cheers

Couldn't find a good spot at Taylor's beach, we had the kids they didn't wanna walk, so we ended up on one mile beach.

Caught few worms and heaps of heads, the sand is very hard there. Had one bite on worm but no fish . After all was good to try different beaches .

Cheers

That's a shame mate, my friend went to Taylor's yesterday morning for 6 flatty up to 70cm and 4 nice bream to 42cm. We picked up a nice Jew today! So there out there, just might not like the tourists! Lol. Edited by Scratchie

To be honest we were so pissed off with the fishing , we headed back to Sydney one day earlier , I did try the marina early in the morning , could see a lot of massive bream, black fish , but they didn't even look at my bait.

Maybe next time we'll have better luck.

Cheers

Edited by barberonhigh

To be honest we were so pissed off with the fishing , we headed back to Sydney one day earlier , I did try the marina early in the morning , could see a lot of massive bream, black fish , but they didn't even look at my bait.

Maybe next time we'll have better luck.

Cheers

Sorry to hear that mate. I guess that's fishing! I've never had a problem hooking up in the bay. Maybe next time I'll take you out and show you personally a few spots!

Cheers scratchie!!!