Burley for Whiting

Krispy !

Hey raiders I will be fishing a sandy place with a gradual slope where I have seen some monsters cruise around, it's not an ocean beach but inside a bay. I'm wondering whether there is any berley to use for whiting just to bring them into the area and to get them firing. Thanks :)

From my experience... The best bait for whiting is whiting itself, do maybe if you catch a few then cut some legal sized ones up for next time.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

From my experience... The best bait for whiting is whiting itself, do maybe if you catch a few then cut some legal sized ones up for next time. ��

Really?Are you sure? Are you thinking of tailor?

I've never heard of that...

Back to the ?

If your area has nippers or worms in it the pump them & low tide & then

fish over the area you gathered your bait from with that bait on high tide & you will catch fish.

Cheers,

Grant.

Grant.

From my experience... The best bait for whiting is whiting itself, do maybe if you catch a few then cut some legal sized ones up for next time. ��

Wow ive never heard of that before, interesting..

chicken pellets and bread work good.

Thanks mate will give them a try

Really?Are you sure? Are you thinking of tailor?

I've never heard of that...

Back to the ?

If your area has nippers or worms in it the pump them & low tide & then

fish over the area you gathered your bait from with that bait on high tide & you will catch fish.

Cheers,

Grant.

Grant.

The place im fishing has mainly nippers, will get some nippers and give them a go. Are prawn heads any good as burley for whiting?

Yes Krispy! Where I fish for whiting, a peeled prawn is the go and the shell and heads make for great burley. When fishing this way, I find they take the bait harder rather than just pecking at it.

But as grant said, if there's nippers about, pump them out, bait up and out they go.

Good luck!

Cheers scratchie!!!

Pump around the area in deep water for 15 minutes then fish in the murk that has drifted out. The little worms, bits of yabby and other edible stuff will attract whiting. Use tabbies (nippers) or squirt worms as bait. The best bait for flathead is flathead.

Sent from my Nexus 10 using Tapatalk 4