They`re Here

Snot

I just had a piece of smoked kingfish at this resort i'm currently at for work and it was amazing! Cant wait to get onto some kings of my own when I get back to sydneythis weekend! woooo.......Killer kingy there mate! 95cm is a beast of a fish!

Great Kingy mate, they sure are an exciting fish to catch and I haven't cracked one over 70cm yet so looking forward to that!

A tip for the sickness - Travacalm, it works a treat for me, just one tablet lasts all day

Hi Plankton, yeah Gareth`s mate. He`s my housemate and had been giving so much stick for previously poor catches.

Linc- I tried Kwells seemed to the job, yet to try travacalm. Just didn`t plan on going outside that day but thought id give it go to see if I had gotten any better. i haven`t was sick within 2minutes of the boat stopping.

Hi Plankton, yeah Gareth`s mate. He`s my housemate and had been giving so much stick for previously poor catches.

I recognised the photo - he showed it to me at work. It's a beauty!

Here's a tip. Stop eating the Squid you catch and use them for bait instead (kingfish candy)!!

Best thing is that Gazza won't give you any more stick. Tell him to give up the DataWorks tutorials on the weekends and start fishing :)

Edited by plankton