Patonga Beach

Gatte

Hi Raiders,

Looks like the warm water is starting to get the fish moving and a few good reports posted.

Just wondering if anyone has fished Patonga Beach and know what species to target, best times to try and tips to get the fish going?

Gatts

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

Yeah thanks guys. I did see Rays post and searched for others but was hoping to see some bigger fish roaming the grounds. The area looks irresistible for some flattys.

Could be a fun session, might head that way for one soon.

Gatts

Yeah thanks guys. I did see Rays post and searched for others but was hoping to see some bigger fish roaming the grounds. The area looks irresistible for some flattys.

Gatts

What do you mean BIGGER.....Ray said that one went around 85cm...Not many people catch many bigger than that.

Gatts

What do you mean BIGGER.....Ray said that one went around 85cm...Not many people catch many bigger than that.

That's true, great fish to catch. I was more referring to salmon schools or jewies, sharks that kind of department.

• 3 weeks later...