Below The Surface !

Trouble

Its millions and millions of tiny little jellyfish that where on the first 30cm of the surface, when i first put my head under the water and saw it i allmost shat myself as i though i just entered a shark feeding frenzy.. :074: and then to my relief it milions of jellyfish of some kind..some of them also gave off a tiny a sting but you could put up with it..

Guest fishrunner

Nice pics Trouble, :thumbup:

Clear water on that day, where bouts were you ?

Looks familiar,(I'm prob way off though), 1hr north of newcastle as a punt.

Maybe a new "where was I?" :1naughty:

cheers

majority of the pics where taken at shelly beach,Manly with some others taken around the Nth'n beaches..

Most of the fish hang along the drop off and rock walls squirming in and out of rocks and are ALLWAYS there, i could stay there all day and watch it but gets a bit chilly this time of year..

just remember no fishing permited here :1prop:

The camera that was used in the photo's is the Olypmus - µ-mini DIGITAL which is 4mp and 2x optical zoom and cost around the $399 mark i think and if you find the right deal you can find a package with free water housing..

Great quality camera i reckon :1clap::1clap:

P.s These pics arent strait off the camera they have been touched up to bring out the quality and the light better...

like so...

Rob

post-76-1124320977_thumb.jpg

post-76-1124320987_thumb.jpg

Guest fishrunner

Yeah , that was a great deal , same camera as me :1clap: .

10 ft limit on free housing is a bit of a bummer though. Am currently trying to justify the purchase of the full diving housing,- down to 80 ft, would be nice.

how do you find the depth capabilities of the free housing?, as at the moment I only stick my hand over the side of the boat for underwater shots as I'm not sure if I could trust myself, so hence haven't taken it diving yet.

cheers brad

haha woops you just reminded me of the 3m limite :05: i have been down to at least 10m with it and no problems from what i can see..i think i may stick to the shallows from now on though as i couldnt afford a leakage or damge to the camera at the moment.. :thumbup:

Guest fishrunner

10 mtres,,, :1yikes: jeez you're game, stood upto it though, sounds as though the 10 ft guide is very conservative. Which is good to know , thanks for the extreme testing :074: , and the info.

cheers