Blue eye on Wednesday

mangus

I was out next to him at browns on Wed too and got 2 good blue eye like this....

water was only about 20.3/ 20.5 at Browns very blue but 22 inside the shelf where there were hundreds of birds working a school of something small I couldnt keep up to even get remotely close too

post-16878-0-55198600-1385087244_thumb.jpg

I was out next to him at browns on Wed too and got 2 good blue eye like this....

water was only about 20.3/ 20.5 at Browns very blue but 22 inside the shelf where there were hundreds of birds working a school of something small I couldnt keep up to even get remotely close too

Hi,

I spoke to you at the ramp I asked about your cat sorry I did not introduce my self properly thanks for the info mate, rig looks a cracker.

Regards

Bob & Robbie

Edited by Robroy

just a quick one went out today pointing towards heatons the water was blue temp got to 23.3 but we went zeros . but the long liners are the so must mean something. . conditions were terrible we were getting smashed all day but rather be there gettinf smashe s then wishing I went out..

Regards Tie

Water was good got out to about 500-600 fathoms and motor alarm started going off saying I had water in fuel so started to head back in. Had a small blue hit the lure around 170fm but didn't hook up but given motor alarm had to keep heading in. Got a huge striped tuna in 80 fathom and that was all. in by 2.00 and motors didn't miss a beat.