Power Pole Micro Anchor - next year's Xmas Pressie?

arpie

These are the latest rage for Competition kayak Angler (particularly Salt water in the shallows ......) It is just a baby version of the big hydraulic things they have on the Skeeters etc!!

Good for yaks & smaller boats!! The PA14s all had them for this years Hobie World Champs & the ABT Bream Grand final - so as those yaks are 'sold off' - I reckon you'll be seeing a lot of them around the east coast estuaries!! ;)

I can see a lot of these popping up & down on boats & yaks in the next 12 months or so! NO rattling chains!!

Merry Xmas

Roberta

Edited by Roberta

Good luck with getting the goods Iceman, the hydrowaves are great!

Roberta it will be used mostly over the weeds or we will get the attachment to allow us to use it almost as a wind anchor (cant remember its name). I will also be used in Kinchant dam (and other barra ones) if you have been watching the AFC you would have seen some of the boys using it to hold in position over wee beds and cast into the holes/channels of the weed.

Good luck with getting the goods Iceman, the hydrowaves are great!

Roberta it will be used mostly over the weeds or we will get the attachment to allow us to use it almost as a wind anchor (cant remember its name). I will also be used in Kinchant dam (and other barra ones) if you have been watching the AFC you would have seen some of the boys using it to hold in position over wee beds and cast into the holes/channels of the weed.

Drift paddle