First Bream on SPs! Stoked.

Witha

G'day Raiders! After a string of 12 hour shifts was getting fed up with no fishing time so decided to stop off at Rozelle Bay on the way home. With high at 730 figured I'd catch the last of the run in and first of out before getting too dark. Been working on my SP fishing for the last few months..and as a result hadn't even seen a bream since swapping from bait as flatties were generally all that came in (not complaining too much love the crocs) But have been trying to crack bream on SPs and finally did!! Started flicking along the rockwall for zip with a really strong cross wind. 1/12 tt head with 65mm squidgy wriggler blood worm on my 6 and 6 lb 1-3kg setup eventually snagged this little fella! ypavu7yn.jpg That in itself not really worth a report even though I was ecstatic :P But it got better! Nothin for a while eventually was going to pack it in as it got dark but a few more casts letting the sp drop on a tighter line and this beautiful 20ish model went for a nice run! qe7usura.jpg Now I was really over the moon! And it got better still! Another few flicks and thump! Zzzzz! How I have missed a decent bream! Chased the sucker down the rock wall and eventually lifted up a beautiful 30ish model! 7ygy9eje.jpg Gonna have to change my new years resolution to upgrading from these :) sorry for the dismal pics phone wasn't charged enough for flash :( Thanks to all the Raiders who share their knowledge :) Have a great new years everyone I know I will! Cheers Witha Sent from my GT-I9100T using Tapatalk

Edited by swordfisherman

Witha, you have been listening to all the advise given to you and now are reaping the rewards.

Well done mate! :)

Cheers scratchie!!!

Thanks Scratchie! Practice, persistence, and damn good advice from you guys!

Sent from my GT-I9100T using Tapatalk

Nice work there,

I have been a litte hesitant in trying SP's they seem so scary lol

But it seems you are picking it up quite well

Thanks mate! It's a great way to fish don't be scared, daunting at first but really fun to learn!

Sent from my GT-I9100T using Tapatalk

Well done Witha :thumbup: - but beware you can end up spending a fortune on lures of all descriptions to chase Bream.

hahaha your on the money blood knot........ you have been warned.......

awsome effort mate you finally cracked the code......

Tight lines!, Shakeel