So how close are these dollies?

mike2153

Hi guys so I'm out tomorrow trying to chase my first dolly with all the reports on how close they actually are, I'll be trolling lures around for them as well as chucking some pillies at them if I find them. Just wondering how close they actually are to sudney heads?

Hi guys so I'm out tomorrow trying to chase my first dolly with all the reports on how close they actually are, I'll be trolling lures around for them as well as chucking some pillies at them if I find them. Just wondering how close they actually are to sudney heads?

not far out mike just past the heads about 5 min . no size about 40cm did get a nice size stripy.good luck

We got a tonne between the gap and the artificial reef. The area is full of slimies all the way to bondi at the moment, very surprised if you cant pick up a few. They great fun on light gear jumping out of the water. Let us know if you get a legal one, good luck.

No bait just lures, xraps and halcos. All colours and sizes produced. I wouldnt recommend anything heavier than 10lb or you may be disappointed with the fight.

Agree though they are an amazing fish that i never thought i would land on my boat. I caught 7 recently as close as 200m from the head! Have a SP ready to flick if they school around your boat.

Awesome how they light up the colours are amazing.

Edited by tasksta