Looking to go for a fish

Twano

Hey guys,

My mate and I are looking to go for a fish this friday night/saturday morning. Been out of the loop for a while so i'm not sure what the go is. Looking for land based fishing spots in and around Sydney. Willing to travel up or down the coast if needed. My mate would like to go after anything but whiting if possible.

If anyone can let me know what areas are seeing some action or of someone is willing to let us tag along it would be mighty appreciated.

I'm more a live/fresh bait fisher so if you can point me in the right direction that would be awesome.

Thanks in advance.

Tony

Maroubra beach is going off and you got perfect tide and moon phase for some gummies and perhaps a Jew. Snapper and bream are constant off the beach at the moment.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Usually use squid as it's sturdy enough to stay on the hook, fresher the better. Although a good fillet of Aussie salmon never goes a miss! For me I use big baits. Bites aren't amazing often but hit the right gutters and you'll be happy if patient. Try in front of the blue building and then south from there.

Right side of the rubix cube has some rocks strait out from it which I fish off the beach too, odd flathead and tailor there.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk