Finally 1+ King Fish off Sydney

Simda

Mate, great report, great catch and great story! A trip I'm sure you will both talk about it for a long time and I would have loved to be there to see the wives faces for that one! Well done :)

Cheers scratchie!!!

Too funny my cousins wife was very quite when he got home.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk - now Free

Great read, awesome fish to take home to the mrs. Well done mate. Were you using yakkas or squid?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

A medium to large size Yakka, i tried to put something down that would be harder for the rats to take

Nice story simda

Congrats on going over the 1m mark for a kingie

Stil on my list one day

Stickybeak

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi Stickybeak

I am sure you will tick this box soon as you stop chasing yellowfin reds and marlin

Look forward to your next post

Regard dave

Hi Simda,

great report, and especially as you were sharing the time and fun with family. thanks for sharing it with us all. :sun:

Hopefully this will be the start of many more such catches. That should keep the wives happy!!

cheers

Sails

Well done, I know the feeling. my inlaws always giving me s$%@ for catching nothing. they do not understand catch and release or the fact that just being on the water having a flick is all a lot of us need.

Catching rats on light line is an awesome way to get people hooked on fishing but a meter plus fish has the potential to create a monster, good luck and once again its good to see persistence pay off.

Well done simda. How do you enjoy the trophy?

I really like the boat, very comfortable with lots of protection when the weather is not the best

A second engine would be great but this is only available on the next size up which I did not go for as you then can have issues with towing and tge Australian standards

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

Nice, more will come. When I got my first king over the metre, 2 more followed that same season. All were off the rocks

1m from the rocks, thats a not easy congrats

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk