I joined the Kayak Krew

fishingnoob

Nice work mate! That rocket launcher setup looks the goods, is there much flex or movment in it? Definitely my next project for the new yak as those flush holders make me a bit nervous so close to the salt.

Cheers

Witha

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

Nice work mate! That rocket launcher setup looks the goods, is there much flex or movment in it? Definitely my next project for the new yak as those flush holders make me a bit nervous so close to the salt.

Cheers

Witha

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

Hey witha,

No there is none, I have not glued the top right so it pulls apart and I can place it all in the crate. The T sections in the middle drilled out the bottoms so the rods fit through, instead of placing another piece of pvc in them.

Happy 8 1/2 birthday for next week, mate.

Nice yak and good job on the rocket launchers. What waterways are you likely to navigate? Perhaps we can put some discomfort on a few fish in tandem, if our paths can cross.

Hahaha, thanks you noticed i was born on a leap year. For now the nepean, narrabean and parra river.

• 1 month later...

I go down narra every once nearly every week. also go around the heads of sydney manly often and middle harbor suger loaf bay spit bridge. i will keep a eye out for the pvc man. ;-) im on a hobie revo dark green tinge. say hi if we bumo into each other.