A few dollies on the troll

vo2c88

Hey Raiders,

With the boat sitting put for some time and weather looking good for Sunday the plan was put together for a troll outside of botany to give the home made teasers a go and a shot at some dollies. As soon as we got outside the heads we set the troll and off we went. A couple of kms out we got our first trip on a Lumo skirt just going legal. We ended up catching 7 dollies with 4 legal so you bet it I was a happy camper. We headed to the fad and to my surprise we saw around 10 boats and then within half an hour they started to dissappear only to find a couple of boats and the infamous blue and white flags around the FAD. Yep you guessed it spear fisherman who must have wrecked the days fishing for the rest. I was just wondering are they allowed to do that as it seems abit unfair for those with a line and sinker.

Tight lines guys.

Vo2c88

well done vo2c88 we went out the east sydney fad monday and there were dollies eveywhere. managed a couple of keepers.. and yeah they can spear out there.i tell u now i would never jump in the water out there, the guys that do it r crazy.