Morning ghost

aero.gard

good stuff Luke dose it again for a moment there i thought you were going to join me and Pete flicking for bream.

p.s hows petes faces when he thinks hes going to donut priceless have to bring tissues

Sent from my GT-S7500T using Tapatalk 2

Well done Luke, that's a top jew bag for a river that hasn't been fishing well for the past few months, plastics-wise.

I remember the catch of that jew in the picture vividly.

I had just rerigged up and as I readied to cast, you said that we had drifted into a prime spot and to watch you get snagged. You then proceeded to cast into the pocket of fishy water with precision and deft, carefully letting the lure slip into the water without so much as a splash. With heightened alertness, the lure hit the bottom and was instantly worked back toward the boat. It was on the third hop with the lure falling through the water column that the fish hit sending a shockwave up the line. With such a pronounced hit, the backward yank of the rod tip appeared involuntary. The fish was now on, and the rod tip was banging out a specific pattern attuned to the fish. You muttered, 'it's a jew', and then the fish went for a quick run from which the ghost had unseemingly revealed its identity...

Great work Luke, I was wondering where you have been of late.

hey mate just been working. When the river is bizy over the holidays it shuts down to many people on the water. I've been getting them just haven't posted them

hey mate just been working. When the river is bizy over the holidays it shuts down to many people on the water. I've been getting them just haven't posted them

Too skillful with the jews, you get them pretty much anywhere, anytime. Pity about that bream though, it would have been a stonker.