Head Start Diver Baiter

oziodin

Has anyone tried these new "Head Start Bait Diver's", They are mainly used for Garfish Bait when Trolling . they clamp onto the head of Garfish and the Bead where the hook is fastened onto is being feed thru the body of the Garfish so the Hook is exposed at the Tail end and bead chain fastened onto the head clamp . some how ! just wonder if anyone can recommend these have tested them. Thank you for your feed back Raiders !

Cheers Oziodin :fishing1:

Never heard of them but just looked them up online, they look awesome! There's some YouTube videos of them in action. I reckon they'd do alright. Let us know if you end up getting it :)

yes I've seen the UTube short they do look like a very active baited trolling lure . and looks like they got a lot of potential, I think they do look impressive in the Water just the Action it produces. just like to see if anyone has any experience with them. ( I'm seriously considering trying them out ) just don't want to waste my hard earned Cash if they are a waste .Like to know others of their opinion of these or is it just a Gimmick . apparently the chain where the hook is attached (how Solid are they fastened onto you line etc. , the chain/bead is apparently 80lb breaking strain , and with they rust after a few outings ? that will weaken the strength of the beads chain as well , so I have got a few questions . maybe I should make a executive decision and get one Hmmmm .

Cheers Oziodin :fishing1:

Edited by oziodin