Baby crap....

Hi guys just a quick 1...

After work went for some carp....got a turtle....yes a turtle....post-22286-13945794308816_thumb.jpg

Anyway heaps of little baitfish every where.....they were comming upto the braid and leader line trying to eat it...could jave been carp fry???

Anyway ended up with 3 baby carps...the bigs ones didn't want a piece of it..

post-22286-13945795850791_thumb.jpg

I also met some really nice people a guy named David and his son noah....really good to have a chin wag. ..so I dug uo some fresh worms and tried to help him catch a fish...

Mate whether your chasing carp or jewies nothing beats time out fishing..

Tight lines!, Shakeel

post-22286-13945794514592_thumb.jpg

post-22286-13945796206287_thumb.jpg

Mate, those baitfish were most likely gambusia or mosquito fish. They're an introduced pest species that only grows to a few cm long. The only use for them I've found is using them as feeder fish for natives if you have them at home.

Mate, those baitfish were most likely gambusia or mosquito fish. They're an introduced pest species that only grows to a few cm long. The only use for them I've found is using them as feeder fish for natives if you have them at home.

They had distinct 3 stripes top yellowish middle black and yellow bottom horizontal stripes....they absolutely smashed the bread burley. ...and carps were launching out

Tight lines!, Shakeel

• 3 weeks later...