Ulladulla next Sunday

Paikea

I am finally going to get my boat wet. Going to Ulladulla tomorrow back PM Wednesday and taking my 5.6 M Tournament with me.

Hoping to get amongst some Flathead behind Burrill Rocks and maybe a Kingie and/or Snapper off the Kingie Ground.

Not having been out for more than 2 years (except for the recent SWR charter) I am looking forward to this like the proverbial dog with 2 .....Tails?.

Any Raiders in the area on Sunday morning give me a call, I will monitor VHF Channel No 16

I will post results (if any) in due course.

Cheers

Paikea

Edited by Paikea

Got the boat wet but not in the way that I intended.

After travelling to Ulladulla late Saturday and having some work to take care of I arranged to go out PM Monday or Tuesday but torrential rain and big seas put paid to going out so the boat is still a virgin.

Came back today as no sign of the weather improving until next Sunday/Monday.

Ah well, there is always another day to go out. May try the Bay this week if the weather improves earlier than expected.Otherwise will be going down to Ulladulla again around Easter/Anzac Day when son in law Simon and family will join us for 4-5 days. He loves to fish the area and is a good deckie so looking forward to that one.

Cheers

Paikea