Text Alert?

Ryder

Definitely still feel there needs to be a minimum post count, otherwise I definitely won't be sharing any live reports for fear of half the boats in Sydney rocking up in the next 30 mins to ruin the action, it only takes one tool in his boat to drive through the school and good bye surface action.

I think this is a great idea. I also spend a lot of time working (being teased) in waterfront properties and not being able to get out there. I'd definitely be up for posting and hoping that others could enjoy what I can't.

• 7 months later...

im interested in this.. never saw this thread till now... is this a go or no? will have to start working on my post count if the former.

Edit: scratch that... make it so, im over the proposed 50 post minimum ha!

Edited by Ojay Samson

With the live reports section - most people will be filling it out on their mobiles so i was wondering if it could be done as a rigid form with drop down menus like you see when you're online for fishing rods etc. That means that it is easiest when theres a lot of glare during the day instead of typing? Also maybe have a few different sections, one for sydney offshore, inshore, north coast and south coast maybe? That would make it simplest and easiest to use. cheers guys

I agree it has to be made easy. I've already done a few live reports and its hard to do on a phone

I also think there needs to be a distinction between Sightings of surface action, and say Hot Bite invitations for Raiders

And no reporting other fishos success. eg I just saw a guy catch.....

It'd be pretty hard to report anything other than surface action if you couldn't report anything else around you.. If there a 5 people at the same location pulling out flatty after flatty that's a pretty hot bite which should be reported!

• 2 weeks later...