More Harbour Salmon

Guest bluecod

Guest bluecod

Just to keep everyone in the loop, the Cap'n and Speedhump went to sea through the harbour this morning without an ailing Bluecod :ranting2:

As we've found over the past few weeks, if you just hang around outside North Head and be patient the sambos have been putting in an appearance - today was no exception with the Cap'n hooking up to a dozen and landing seven, all in the 4 to 5 lb range [on the lure he refuses to give back to me :mad3: ] and releasing all but a couple for his dinner

Travelcalm did not take its toll on the Speedhump today and he came up trumps on his first ever sambo as well, a good effort as this kid spent five hours in Emergency the other day after failing miserably as a stunt bicyclist. :1punk: Poor bugger still looks like a bandaged bear :074:

post-106-1125223025_thumb.jpg

After a bit they decided to go for a bottom bounce and went out to their secret location [betcha he'll never find the same spot again] where the Cap'n pulled out his entree - a nice little reddie for his :wife: to cook. It would appear that will be the last time ever she cooks fish :puke:

post-106-1125223065_thumb.jpg

Guest fishrunner

:thumbup: Well done george, and to speedhump as wellpushin the limits and lived to tell the tale good to see he's back out fishin.

nice snapper as well :biggrin2:

North and south head hey, they're everywhere :yahoo:

cheers

Guest bluecod
:thumbup:  Well done george, and to speedhump as wellpushin the limits and lived to tell the tale good to see he's back out fishin.

nice snapper as well :biggrin2:

North and south head hey, they're everywhere :yahoo:

cheers

64254[/snapback]

Fishrunner - wish it had been me out there as well - the Cap'n and Speedhump borrowed my camera, so I thought I'd post their report along with their photos.

Guest fishrunner

MMM, sorry bout that bluecod,- didn't mean to make you envious of your mates :074: ,

Didn't think he looked like yourself, had a big day yesterday and was still realin.

cheers and beers :beersmile:

Guest bluecod
MMM, sorry bout that bluecod,- didn't mean to make you envious of your mates :074: ,

Didn't think he looked like yourself, had a big day yesterday and was still realin.

cheers and beers :beersmile:

64416[/snapback]

:beersmile::thumbup: