Terrigal Haven 29/8/05

Tim

Hi guys

I went over to terrigal haven again yesterday afternoon. The water looked good at the point, but I found that some of that slippery black slime has started to grow all over the rocks and it was just too slippery. I didn't want to break my ankle so I stayed off the point and cast from the rocks further back into the bay where it was a bit safer. Tried some silver and some gold slugs but didn't get any hits. Tried unweighted pilchard pieces and didn't get any hits. Tried squid jigs and didn't get any hits.

Another waste of time. I hope this slump is leading up to something really good for me cos it just sucks!

Cheers

Tim

Guest madsmc

That's right. They are getting longer and warmer and thank god for that! I 've only been for half a dozen sessions in recent weeks and it's been pretty slow. Only one donut in that time, which is not too bad, but I'd like it to be a bit more upbeat. :biggrin2: Something for a feed would be nice, other than the squid I jigged last weekend.

A fish every cast would be sweeeet. Hang on, a fish every cast is either impossible or I'm wading the great sandy tidal flats in heaven. :1yikes:

Looking forward to the warmer weather for sure. Good fishing weather, good beer drinking weather and one day cricket. Shorts and thongs. There's no better time of year.

madsmc

:1fishing1:

dont worry mate, it cant get any worse.

im sure closer to warm weather time, if ur boatless one of the good coastians will take you out for a bash.

64562[/snapback]

Here's hoping DJ.

I'm currently boatless, but looking. Was pretty close to buying one not long ago actually, but have had some big expenses come up with our new home so it's kind of on the backburner at the moment.

Cheers