Weekend weather.

spaners

After pulling the pin on a weekend of fishing and doing a overnighter due to the poor forecast and weather condition i'm now left wondering if the weather was as bad as forecast .Ok there has been the odd shower or two but from what I can tell from my place up on the Central Coast the forecast winds have not eventuated.

So have many gone out this weekend and what conditions did they come across?.

After pulling the pin on a weekend of fishing and doing a overnighter due to the poor forecast and weather condition i'm now left wondering if the weather was as bad as forecast .Ok there has been the odd shower or two but from what I can tell from my place up on the Central Coast the forecast winds have not eventuated.

So have many gone out this weekend and what conditions did they come across?.

Sorry admin posted in wrong place.

It was looking pretty rough and the wind was out, but Dad and I had a go with some lures at the entrance just before dark. Dad took a nice salmon that he sent back, the next guy along pulled 3 very good flathead and a long Tom.

The swell off the beach was fairly strong, kept surging up which made it hard to get into a good casting spot for the channel but otherwise not too bad at that time if the day.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk