Fishing Lucky Charm

fragmeister

Hi,

My daughter made this after hearing me talk about getting busted off by big kings in the harbour.

What colour are Kingfish she asked me... a while later she came back with this bracelet made out of small rubber bands. (Apparently these bracelets are all the rage).

This is your Kingfish good luck bracelet she tells me. Wear it next time you fishing and it will bring you luck.

Well. I am willing to try anything... I will let you know how it goes!

post-32937-0-13345400-1398137323_thumb.jpg

Edited by fragmeister

YEH I hassled young bloke at work for wearing one , He said my younger sister made it for me I kept hassling him out, It bit me in the bum when my young bloke come from shopping with mum with some and starting making them i am going to make one for you dad, I felt like a d--k h--d. Careful what you say. LOL . Keep it on the boat fragmeister , Yeh its all about the kids..

Hi,

My daughter made this after hearing me talk about getting busted off by big kings in the harbour.

What colour are Kingfish she asked me... a while later she came back with this bracelet made out of small rubber bands. (Apparently these bracelets are all the rage).

This is your Kingfish good luck bracelet she tells me. Wear it next time you fishing and it will bring you luck.

Well. I am willing to try anything... I will let you know how it goes!

attachicon.gifphoto(2).JPG

Do they come in bream ?

My daughter asked me if I would like one. All hers were pastal and pink so I gracefully declined. Then she asked would one work as a fishing lure? I said I couldn't see any reason why not. We tested at mainbar today :)erana9ad.jpgejedadeh.jpg

......... SaltWaterDog

Edited by NaClH2OK9

LOL Flathead are dumb, unlike kingfish for example where, at times they can be seen carefully inspecting the bait, the instinct to feed is so strong it out weighs ANY apprehension in having a go at anything that remotely resembles a food source.

I weaved a lolly snake on to jig head and I'll give you one guess what I hooked up on...

Flathead

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk