middle harbour help

big bell

Hello fellow raiders im after some tips/ spots or just advice.

having spent most of my boating and fishing life in botany and jervis bay and surrounds , targeting bream to flathead I was a creature of habit and if it wasn't broke why fix it.

with the kids getting interested in boating and fishing ( 4yo and 6yo ) we a few months back bit the bullet and upgraded to more of a comfortable and family friendly boat , with this change it has led us to broaden our boating horizons and weve put 40 plus hours on the boat in th last 5 months with Sydney harbour our most favourite trip,

now botany and jervis will be visited in the future middle harbour after a trip and a half ( rain forced a retreat the 2nd trip) will be my new haunt so many areas to fish and plenty going on to keep every one entertained.

now theres nothing wrong with flattie or bream but my target is now a legal kingfish (or any) now squid are the target bait and live the better , im in no way asking for secret honey holes that produce just some general areas to jig for them,

we anchored up at the moorings our first trip and thought I caught a glimpse of one or two skoot by but with prawn and pilli all we managed was a legal bream and about 238 small snapper.. any assistance would be greatly appreciated , were heading out on Wednesday for a try.

cheers.

Edited by big bell