REEF MAGIC - BACK IN SYDNEY

Mike bought Reef Magic back to Sydney in perfect conditions yesterday after another fun season in Port Stephens. Raider "sailfish" went along for a very action filled trip down the coast. I will let Sailfish tell the story but lets say i need to get a few new lures & the fishing off Sydney was pretty hot!

Anyway we are back chartering off Sydney so if anyone is keen for a charter over the weekend give me a call on 0407113349.

Cheers

Damo

• 3 weeks later...

Hey guys.. sorry for the late reply. We have been busy working on the boat & getting ready to put new electronics next week so no fishing for us.

Reports from the weekend showed good numbers of dollies still around & the water still hitting 23 degrees. There were a few tuna about off Sydney but still the ones we have had all summer no the cooler water models we can expect to see in the coming months. Still some stonker blue marlin about between 200-400 fathoms.

There were some yellowfin on the cold finger of water off JB over the weekend. We will be fishing the Port Hacking 100 comp this weekend so with great conditions forecast we will see plenty of boats on the water & get some better reports.

Hey plankton.. you are more than welcome aboard again & yes Ali-g we do shared charters. Keep reading the reports as when it hots up I will advertise group charters on here.

The past two seasons we have caught bluefin in the first week of June & have been followed by the yellowfin around the end of the month so hopefully not long to wait now. The charts will tell a lot over the coming few weeks & hopefully we continue to get good reports from down south.

Cheers

Damo

I'll also be interested in jumping in on a share charter Im on my ace so tag along on another groups is fine too . I'm desperate to catch my first big tuna !! Where can I look out for the group charter postings what section ? Cheers

I'll also be interested in jumping in on a share charter Im on my ace so tag along on another groups is fine too . I'm desperate to catch my first big tuna !! Where can I look out for the group charter postings what section ? Cheers

Hey mate.. I will post up on here for the group charters.

Cheers

Damo

• 3 weeks later...

Hey guys any joy?

Cheers!

Hey mate.. We haven't been out since the PH100 but plan to have a look around this weekend. The water is improving & hopefully we will have some better reports after the weekend as I'm sure there will be plenty of boats out.

As soon as it looks good I will put a couple of dates up for Fishraiders.

Cheers

Damo