Good Harbour blackfish spots

UnderFisher

I know I'm probably breaking some sort blackfish religious code by asking this, but here goes... Can anybody tell me a reliable spot for blackfish in a Sydney Harbour land based? Feel free to PM me. I only fish to catch a feed and my wife and 2yo don't eat all that much, so I probably won't make a huge dent in population numbers. I'm also an average blackfisho, so chances I'll catch something are also slim! Thanks in advance!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I know I'm probably breaking some sort blackfish religious code by asking this, but here goes... Can anybody tell me a reliable spot for blackfish in a Sydney Harbour land based? Feel free to PM me. I only fish to catch a feed and my wife and 2yo don't eat all that much, so I probably won't make a huge dent in population numbers. I'm also an average blackfisho, so chances I'll catch something are also slim! Thanks in advance!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I do ok around the rock wall near Luna Park or the Valentia st wharf at Woolwich

Cheers

I do ok around the rock wall near Luna Park or the Valentia st wharf at Woolwich

Cheers

Valentia is a good spot, fish between the rocks and the wharf on the city side. Most ferry wharfs like Valentia with kelp beds are good. Blues point is also a good spot, the tip in the harbour is to find Kelp and tidal movement.

Matt