Anyone had a Hairtail bash yet?

galvin

As you know here comes the Hairtail season but is there any around? Who's had a crack? I want to get out there but don't want to travel over an hour to see nothing. I'm worried the water could be still too warm.

kind regards, livebait!!

Guest Aussie007

we seen one at the start of summer leap out of the water a few times like something was chasing it bloody awesome site so this winter i might see if my mates want to target them at the rail bridge as thats where it was seen we also kept getting bitten clean off to

Guest Aussie007

im pretty sure their was a report posted a few weeks after i seen the hairtail from a fellow FRM with pics of it being caught at the rail bridge in summer

Ok guys heres the report. Location waratah bay, Time 5 till 10:30, shit load bait yakkas + no hairtail + cold + over an hour travel time + attempted break into my car at boat ramp = waste of time see you in a month.

Guest stephanb79

Ok guys heres the report. Location waratah bay, Time 5 till 10:30, shit load bait yakkas + no hairtail + cold + over an hour travel time + attempted break into my car at boat ramp = waste of time see you in a month.

I hate that shit sorry guys but i cant believe some scum bag will do that nothing better to do !!!!!! i guess i wont be go to that ramp !!! i was going to give it a try soon but not now , did they do much damage to your car ??

I hate that shit sorry guys but i cant believe some scum bag will do that nothing better to do !!!!!! i guess i wont be go to that ramp !!! i was going

to give it a try soon but not now , did they do much damage to your car ??

They just removed the rubber around drivers side window and scratches on top of door from what I would think was wire or a screwdriver. Just dopes that have nothing better to do on a monday night.

I thought that ramp was secure being in the National Park. Thought it would be better than Parsley Bay.

I was going to use it next week and leave the car overnight, did it last year for 2 nights and no problems, now I have second thoughts.

What time of night was it.

Thats putrid mate. I live a couple minutes away and go down very regularly. Never had an incident or seen any issues down there! There is also security down there at night. Really sorry to hear. You mean there were tossers hanging around in cars as you get sometimes or people fishing?