Wine and salmon on the rocks!

Scratchie

Congrats Jeff, it looks awesome and you well deserve it.. Much like where I am at the moment. Guess what also bud... I bought a business, I now run my own company moving furniture, things are looking up here too.

Cheers luc, sometimes the hardest decision is "making a decision". It is where I've always wanted to live!

Good luck to you to champ!

Cheers guys! It's an awesome place. It's in boat harbour, port stephens! I have 180deg view from my lounge room, so the whale migration will be awesome to watch. Ohhhhhhh I want to be in there already. A 100m walk to a great fishing spot is exciting!

Life is good!!!!

Do you have to go to work or can you just sit back and just enjoy the dream?

Being near the harbour is also tough, miss out on those lovely times towing the boat and putting up with dingbat drivers who don't know that you need to go wide to clear corners.

Looking forward to some great posts from you, and recommendations for wines.

Cheers

Paikea

Do you have to go to work or can you just sit back and just enjoy the dream?

Being near the harbour is also tough, miss out on those lovely times towing the boat and putting up with dingbat drivers who don't know that you need to go wide to clear corners.

Looking forward to some great posts from you, and recommendations for wines.

Cheers

Paikea

Unfortunately hank, I have to start looking for a job at the end of June. But I don't mind, there's plenty of fishing to do any spare minute I have just 100m away!