Solo Jews

aero.gard

So bizzy with work when I got a chance to get out for a flick I jumped on it hit my local for the run out using my structure scan found them then starting flicking plastics ended up with 5. Good to be out on the water can't wait for winter

post-10695-0-70045100-1400925716_thumb.jpg

post-10695-0-15018900-1400925755_thumb.jpg

post-10695-0-90853400-1400925815_thumb.jpg

I love the way that you casually mention having caught five.

I keep hearing about Jewies in the Georges River but have never fished there.

Are you fishing a long way upstream (past Salt Pan) or more towards the bay?

Cheers

Paikea

I love the way that you casually mention having caught five.

I keep hearing about Jewies in the Georges River but have never fished there.

Are you fishing a long way upstream (past Salt Pan) or more towards the bay?

Cheers up river

Paikea

Luke can you go into more details on tide movement and lure retive technique for the raiders who are chasing thier first Jew

Same way I learnt time on the water. And just keep flicking. More than happy to help if people want it. Just have to ask

Sent from my GT-S7500T using Tapatalk 2

you say time on the water is there any tips or pointers to pass onto other raiders that dont have as much time on their hands like us lucky fellas as in ways to i.d locations and areas and why they would be in those areas

Sent from my GT-S7500T using Tapatalk 2

Always curious about lure choice, and retrieve style if you'd be keen to shed some light :) I've been using 5 inch jerkshads and squidgy fish with a pretty aggressive double rip. Any info appreciated mate, racking up the hours spent it's a fun process.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

That is a sensational effort Aero. 5 Jewies in one session is every fishos dream. What kind of plastics and what size heads were you using and what kind of retrieve. I am thinking of going for a few down here in Merimbula and every little current tip helps. I was thinking of throwing some seven inch gulps with a 1/4 and flicking around a bridge or two down here to see how I go.

Thanks for any tips.

Luc.

Always curious about lure choice, and retrieve style if you'd be keen to shed some light :) I've been using 5 inch jerkshads and squidgy fish with a pretty aggressive double rip. Any info appreciated mate, racking up the hours spent it's a fun process. I only use paddle tails they put out a soft vibe. Stick with the double hop that's what I use

Always curious about lure choice, and retrieve style if you'd be keen to shed some light :) I've been using 5 inch jerkshads and squidgy fish with a pretty aggressive double rip. Any info appreciated mate, racking up the hours spent it's a fun process. I only use paddle tails they put out a soft vibe. Stick with the double hop that's what I use

Awesome very much appreciated. I can imagine it feels like bit of an interrogation as soon as you put a jewie post up, but it's great to know I'm on the right track. Cheers again.

That is a sensational effort Aero. 5 Jewies in one session is every fishos dream. What kind of plastics and what size heads were you using and what kind of retrieve. I am thinking of going for a few down here in Merimbula and every little current tip helps. I was thinking of throwing some seven inch gulps with a 1/4 and flicking around a bridge or two down here to see how I go.

Thanks for any tips. Hey mate I don't use the gulps. I use transam. Our paddle tails 1/4 to 3/8

Luc.