Off The Sand

Tulz

Spent a few hours on the sand last night. Managed a little soapy and a Tailor. The little Jew was taken on a Yakka fillet just before high tide. The Tailor fell to a Mullet fillet about half hour after high. There were a few fish around, I was getting a lot of bites but I suspect they were mostly smaller stuff. The little Jew was caught in bugger all water, I was fishing just off the gutter at the time and has given me something to think about for next time. Apologies for the poor pic quality, taken off my phone.

post-22681-0-88174900-1401493876_thumb.jpg

post-22681-0-66802000-1401493926_thumb.jpg

I tried fishermans beach and colloroy last night for not a touch. Mind you I only had frozen servo pillies - I was hoping to convert them into a tailor for jewie bait

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Good fish. After dark yeah? Which stretch of sand?

Yeah after dark, high tide was around 9.30 so I was on the sand an hour before that. The beach is in Wollongong, if you want the name let me know and i'd be happy to send you a PM.

Yeah after dark, high tide was around 9.30 so I was on the sand an hour before that. The beach is in Wollongong, if you want the name let me know and i'd be happy to send you a PM.

You didn't get drenched last night in the rain? Was down there and the rain was too heavy to get out of the car. Though I was over Port Kembla way at MM.

Sent from my C6903 using Tapatalk

You didn't get drenched last night in the rain? Was down there and the rain was too heavy to get out of the car. Though I was over Port Kembla way at MM.

Sent from my C6903 using Tapatalk

No not at all. It rained before I arrived for a little while but had stopped by the time I got there. I was further north of MM's though so must have just missed the area I was fishing.

Thanks Tulz, I'm coming up from Victoria to live. Bought a house at Kings Point near Ulladulla. Gotta wait for settlement now, but REALLY looking forward to getting into some good Shoalhaven fishing! Heaps better on the NSW east coast than west coast Vic, if you ask me.