Will this rain effect me from fishing?

eastwood1980

You reckon there's too much fresh water in the system at the moment?

But only rained for two days......

When does the rain start taking effect on salt water? After week of rain?

Do the fish move out to deeper waters?

I always wondered that's all :)

I was thinking to give it crack purely because if I could pick the ideal times to do my fishing I would probably be fired from work.

Can't be any worse than the last three 'gee, that seems the right time to go' efforts I have made without a bite :)

Close too the sea is fine and river mouths will have food running out of them so that's a great spot to fish

Somewhere like sydney harbour is fine to fish because there is hardly ever fresh water in the harbour

Some where like the hawkesbury might be affected from the rain and too much fresh puts off the fish for some reason

I really don't care and when ever I get the chance I go fishing no matter what

Cheers sydneyfisher12

Close too the sea is fine and river mouths will have food running out of them so that's a great spot to fish

Somewhere like sydney harbour is fine to fish because there is hardly ever fresh water in the harbour

Some where like the hawkesbury might be affected from the rain and too much fresh puts off the fish for some reason

I really don't care and when ever I get the chance I go fishing no matter what

Cheers sydneyfisher12

Ya either way I'm going fishing, just wanna wet a line. No fishing on weekend = feels like I had no weekend at all

Mate any where close to open ocean will have nil effect, if you end up some where up stream check all the water runoffs and see how much water they have and also check the water colour, after a big downpour as the tide runs out I have seen the main channel of a river with brown water and clearish water either side and swimming up and down the outside of the brown water was bonito or frigates picking off smaller fish. after a big period of rain i always fish the mouths as thats where the bigger fish wait for the bait to be pushed out.