Fishing My Local Waters

Sydneyfisher12

gday raiders

today i decided i would just fish around my local waters

first thing i decided to do was take out my kayak and flick some SP's for some bream and flattys i fished for about an hour and i caught nothing on the way back i decided i would have a flick at this one pontoon i put in a perfect cast twitch twitch i look away and BAM im on this is a nice fish it tryed to take me back into the snag and the wind is blowing me onto the pontoon i only have a 6lb leader but i lead him to the net nicely measure him and he goes 34cm

post-33466-0-61481400-1402298286_thumb.png

i then decided i would walk down the end of my street to a nice spot i know i put out a pillie head and a float rig and i was winding in my pille head and then i stopped it half way because my float rig was on any way i dropped the fish on my float it was only tiny i pick up my other rod and i'm on this time its a nice flatty i think its around 40cm but i forgot my brag mat so i don't know

post-33466-0-67249500-1402298565_thumb.png

sorry its not a great photo

now i swapped to prawns and got a few small fish and then i landed a nice bream once again i didn't know the exact size but i think its around 25-28cm but it was a really fat fish

post-33466-0-16480700-1402298761_thumb.png

all in a great days fishing

cheers sydneyfisher12 :fishing1:

Edited by Sydneyfisher12