luderick fishing for the first time! Help Needed

vo2c88

Hey guys with the black fishing heating up and the number of posts and reports being issued, ive decided I want to give it a go however require a little bit of help especially in collecting the weed. I would like to fish the georges river / botany area and would appreciate it if someone can lead me onto some weed. I hear its hard to find and worth its weight in gold however any help will be appreciated.

Regards

Vic

Try the St Georges River Club, there is a bridge over a creek in the park behind the club. Jump down and scrape it off the bottom. Pongs like hell and needs a good wash and dry to look presentable but it makes catching the fish more enjoyable.

Poohbear

If you are confident enough, try fishing off the rocks, and where you seen the weed and cabbage, that is likely to be a good location. Picking it off the rocks and using it straight away will always be a better option. Just take care and take all safety precautions.

Steve

Thanks for your help guys. Will give it a shot as soon as I ger the time. Will keep you posted.

Cheers

Vic

how have you been mate ? have you had a go as yet ?

the water is still a bit warm but hey there are there ..