Lowrance Elite-5 HDI Fishfinder/ Chartplotter - 83/200 455/800 - Navionics

nat

Hi guys was looking at buying this sounder/chart plotter. Have just upgraded my boat & looking at exploring new areas such as sydney harbour & botony bay & maybe sticking my nose outside on good days. Was wondering if this product would help me find my way around & mark some spots?? Do i need the navionics gold?? is it worth spendind the money? Any advice would be appreciated. Thanks.

Edited by nat

The product your looking at is good value for money & I'm sure it will provide you with the required information.

If buying from Bias , it comes with the Navionics Gold XL9 card or you can choose the C-Map .

This makes it better value for money than some of the other models where you will get a few more

"bells & whistles" but need to spend an additional $300 for the gold card.

Geoff

For only $150 you can get the Elite-7 which trust me is much better screen size for a combo and we sell alot more 7's than 5's. The chart is a must have we supply both and compared to the some of those places mentioned we know what we are talking about. Bang for your buck right here today the Elite-7 HDI is hard to beat.

I got an elite 7 about 6 months ago and swear by it. I upgraded from a 5 inch hummingbird it it's all over it. You won't go wrong with it. I fish Botany Bay and out from there all the time. I got mine from whitworths on special. And the card in it is fine. Pretty sure it came with a gold navionics card

Edited by Cougar2007