Tour de France

stevefish

Hey raiders,

Is anyone taking on the gruelling marathon of watching the le tour?

I'm cheering Sagan from cannon dale and I like the attitude of the ag2r la Mondial team.

Sky look to be in a bit of a pickle with froome right now.

Yes mate, trying to watch it anyhow, late nights are torture though. Do you ride too? I'm a cycling nut, MTB & road, yet to find another like minded fisho that's also a cyclist.

Edited by Billy2014

I tend to start about riding a bit now building with the warmer weather, then do loop the lake In March then hibernate and get fat.

Mostly on M7 cycle way but I'm looking to take in some bigger hills like berowra this year.

I tend to start about riding a bit now building with the warmer weather, then do loop the lake In March then hibernate and get fat.

Mostly on M7 cycle way but I'm looking to take in some bigger hills like berowra this year.

Yeah, nice. Done that one a bit, when I was training before I decided to build a boat & fish again I was riding with Lidcombe Auburn Cycling Club or LACC. Trying to build up the minerals to get out there a bit more seriously again but I hear you, winter its easier just to get fat!

I've had a new found love of the tour, my sisters partner is a cycling journo and he rubs off on me haha. Currently travelling in Europe (Venice atm) and the coverage is everywhere which is helpful!

I've had a new found love of the tour, my sisters partner is a cycling journo and he rubs off on me haha. Currently travelling in Europe (Venice atm) and the coverage is everywhere which is helpful!

Nice! And now Contador is out but you probably already know that!

Yeah, nice. Done that one a bit, when I was training before I decided to build a boat & fish again I was riding with Lidcombe Auburn Cycling Club or LACC. Trying to build up the minerals to get out there a bit more seriously again but I hear you, winter its easier just to get fat!

Seems to be a common thread.

I live in the Lidcombe area, used to ride the Silverwater to Rhodes loop along the river 5 days a week but winter and a new boat have slowed this down.

Must get back on the bike soon I think...

Cheers

Seems to be a common thread.

I live in the Lidcombe area, used to ride the Silverwater to Rhodes loop along the river 5 days a week but winter and a new boat have slowed this down.

Must get back on the bike soon I think...

Cheers

For me anyhow, no bike means not much quality in life - Without the riding nothing else works, fishing, home, work, family, the exercise keeps everything in balance including the mind. Anyhow - I am at Sydney Olympic Park tomorrow, doing loops with all the crazy people!