southcoast snappers

damian

best day ever fishin 4 snapper. getting 1 or 2 on every drift and even hookin one up on the first drift. plus also lost a few and some big ones too.. but i cant complain got a great feed of snapper and had one of the best snapper fishes ever.

post-21882-0-17105100-1408103531_thumb.jpg

post-21882-0-17164100-1408103555_thumb.jpg

post-21882-0-48118100-1408103585_thumb.jpg

post-21882-0-55552100-1408103602_thumb.jpg

Awesome catch,

Excellent eating this size, last time I've seen this many caught was when fishing with Gymea Tradies on a charter boat,

in deep water just of Coledale. These fish must be one of the best looking fish in the sea.

I also noted, at this time of the year there were hundreds of big squid in shallow waters around Port Kembla and the entrance to Lake Illawarra.

Probably why the snapper are in close and around now.

Howsy

i just leave from the port hacking and drive down in the boat

cheers mate is there a ramp any where around stanwell park or anywhere around there i could pull up and set up set up camp with a boat in tow

Cheers longy

Guest stephanb79

cheers mate is there a ramp any where around stanwell park or anywhere around there i could pull up and set up set up camp with a boat in tow

Cheers longy

hey mat im going in the morning from the hacking

Cheers longy

Mate there is a ramp at bellambi down south and Wally's wharf acka dolans bay in port hacking, think they would be the most convenient to go to the hump