Cowan/ Brooklyn advise

Daveo2160

Hi all I've recently got myself a little aluminium tinny and have been going to the hawkesbury the last couple of weeks but have only managed a couple of flatties..just wondering if anyone has any advice..I've been drifting between the bridges at Brooklyn were I got these 2 flatties..but when I tried waratah bay I didn't even get a nibble both times

post-32782-14118752923922_thumb.jpg

post-32782-14118754315586_thumb.jpg

Guest Aussie007

daveo between the bridges has always produced flatties for me and my mates, run out tide drifting from around 15 meters from the M1 bridge to roughly halfway to the railway bridge always works we just keep repeating the drifts

where you see the water swirling u usually see a lot of shit on the surface sticks and leaves and crap all swirling around drift upcurrent 50 meters down thru the swirls the flatties sit on the bottom taking advantage of easy meals

there is one just between the rail bridge and island this has produced some nice fish for us including jews but its snaggy

daveo between the bridges has always produced flatties for me and my mates, run out tide drifting from around 15 meters from the M1 bridge to roughly halfway to the railway bridge always works we just keep repeating the drifts

where you see the water swirling u usually see a lot of shit on the surface sticks and leaves and crap all swirling around drift upcurrent 50 meters down thru the swirls the flatties sit on the bottom taking advantage of easy meals

there is one just between the rail bridge and island this has produced some nice fish for us including jews but its snaggy

Cheers mate..appreciate all the advise