hawkesbury doughnut

Guest stephanb79

Guest stephanb79

Hey guys

went out with the family on the hawkesbury today and we started at west head to find some yakkas but bloody hell could not even get one it was full of sweep so we went over to patonga to for some flathead not even a bit so we went over to dangar island and tried and tried not even a bit so we packed up and went home ..

all in hand we had a very nice day on the water

Edited by stephanb79

Stephand, I have had the same issue there with sweep and found that when that's occurring I don't drop the bait jig down as deep, In actual fact i sit it just below the surface and I have found doing that helps. Maybe the sweep sit below the yakkas I'm not sure. Just give it a try next time you have that issue

Guest stephanb79

Stephand, I have had the same issue there with sweep and found that when that's occurring I don't drop the bait jig down as deep, In actual fact i sit it just below the surface and I have found doing that helps. Maybe the sweep sit below the yakkas I'm not sure. Just give it a try next time you have that issue

I did that aswell they were on top as soon as i drop the bait bang they are there , put a sinker on it had hit the bottom and bring it up abit bang sweep it was unbelievable