Another successful luderick session

thefisherman6784

G'day raiders

Heading to the local today inviting fellow raiders Adam and matt but Adam couldn't make it and matt was there 9

Third drift, a good down and then next was a hook up but lost it. Then got another good down but didn't hook up

Then Seamus came down to say hi and quickly pulls in a great 38cm fish followed by me getting a 29cm one. 2 in the bag in 30mins... Great

Seamus then left and when his head was just out of sight, I hooked up a fish at 30 which went very hard. After that the downs were consistent and pulled in another at 31. Then hooked a good one. I was on him for a good 5 mins with him just swimming around in circles

He was easy 40+ but then ping! Off...

He was swimming on the surface and then took a big dive and got me on something but only lost my hook but then made up for that by getting a 40.

Then matt came down and I thought I would teach him a few things. Unfortunately the bite died down at 9 which is when he got there but I managed a 32cm and after an hour and a half matt got one

A respectable 37cm fish

Glad he got one

He left at 11 and I packed up and cleaned the spot and fish

But silly me let the two smallest fish go (29-30) before a photo of all 7 but still got the 5 bigger ones

post-33634-14160349129545_thumb.jpg

All in all a great day

Cheers thefisherman6784

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top report and great fishing, the morning tide at low was 0.5 m (plenty of water)might be the reason the fish were there in numbers.

I expected it to fire in the afternoon on the 3.30 pm high, how did you go on the afternoon run out tide?.

That weed that Ryder supplied was top class, you certainly latched onto the right mentor.

Howsy.